Membership Duties (Shared with Others)
Bellingham at Home is looking for 5 new Membership people to travel to resident's homes to interview them. Must be a people person and engaged to connect with the Events Team of Bellingham At Home. Currently each volunteer should be willing to devote 4-5 hrs per week for the first 3 weeks.How to Apply
If you think you'd enjoy being a Membership Person in our community, please RESPOND, and we'll be in touch with you.
Thank you for considering this position, and helping our community remain living in their own homes.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- An hour a week can help ensure a...
- Disaster Volunteers to Assist...
- Volunteer Shoppers are needed to...
- Membership Person to Interview...
- Help a Home-bound Senior in Need!
- Volunteers are needed to help...
- Help Seniors Remain in their...
- Beer Festival Volunteers WANTED
- Writers Who Can Tell a Good Story
- Social and Educational Planners...
- Gardener's needed!