The Bellingham At Home Social and Educational Task Force plans and organizes SocialEvents, such as holiday parties, annual summer picnic, monthly lunch bunch, Bellingham On the Bay boat ride and potlucks along with a variety of Educational Programs, including health and wellness, travel talks, food trends, strength building and fitness, end of life issues, and more.
We're looking for 3 people to share this position so you won't feel overwhelmed.How to Apply
If you think you'd enjoy being an Office Manager in our community, please RESPOND, and we'll be in touch with you.
Thank you for considering this position, and helping our community remain living in their own homes.
- Program Management
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Disaster Volunteers to Assist...
- An hour a week can help ensure a...
- Volunteer Shoppers are needed to...
- Membership Person to Interview...
- Help a Home-bound Senior in Need!
- Volunteers are needed to help...
- Help Seniors Remain in their...
- Beer Festival Volunteers WANTED
- Social and Educational Planners...
- Writers Who Can Tell a Good Story
- Gardener's needed!