A care coordination assistant with work along side our on staff care coordinator to help ensure our patients are getting the complete care they need. They will also help idetify and address barriers to care. The role includes phone calls, detailed note taking and good communication skills. This opportunity is available on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- Tracking patient compliance to treatment referrals from SET (This would entail phone calls to providers to see if the apptments are kept.)
- Patient calls and notating patient contact.
- Access barriers keeping patients from making appointments.
- Research selected topics as need for on staff care coordinatior
- Assisting with putting together patients paperwork.
- Follow up with patients and medical providers.
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for at least two days a month.