Signature Chefs Auction of Northwest Arkansas will take place on Thursday, October 27, 2016 at the Fayetteville Town Center in Fayetteville, AR. Signature Chefs Auction pays tribute to the culinary excellence of local chefs and restaurants in Northwest Arkansas. Leading chefs assemble their finest offerings in sample size portions in a wide array of flavors designed to satisfy the most demanding palate. The evening is capped-off with a silent auction and an exciting live auction featuring one-of-a-kind food and travel packages. Proceeds from this event will benefit March of Dimes mission to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality. This is achieved through programs of research, community service, education and advocacy.
Objective: To serve as the Auction Chairman for this year’s March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction. You will work in conjunction with the Event Chairman, yourMarch of Dimes staff partner and volunteer committee to raise a minimumof $16,500 (equals 15% of event goal) in the silent and live auctions.
Event Goal: $115,000
- Purchase and/or sell one sponsorship
- Lead the Auction committee
- Recruit and engage a committee of peers to procure auction items for the silent and live auctions
- Establish procurement goals for auction based on March of Dimes Core Tactics
- Secure double the value of the goal for silent auction
- Secure 1.5 times the value of the goal for live auction
- Secure goal value for all enhancement opportunities
- Work in conjunction with culinary committee to enhance chef live auction packages to create unique one-of-a-kind experiences
- Set up regular monthly meetings with staff and committee to monitor progress
- Ensure March of Dimes receives a completed donor form for all auction donations
- Work with March of Dimes staff and committee to coordinate the delivery, display and redemption needs of auction items before event.
- Assist with sending out the appropriate thank you letters to auction donors and auction winners post event
- Attend Signature Chef
- Event Planning / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-2 Hours per Week