Fair Housing Center of Greater Boston is currently recruiting volunteer housing testers (civil rights volunteers), who gather information about housing providers to help enforcing anti-discrimination laws. This volunteer position is a fantastic opportunity to learn about housing discrimination issues while helping to ensure civil rights and promote fairness and equal housing opportunity.
- The volunteer position is assignment-based.
- Volunteers are welcome to accept or reject any assignment.
- Volunteers receive stipends ($25) for each completed assignment.
- All potential volunteers receive a full day training--free lunch is provided.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- No prior experience needed