Kindred Hospice is always seeking caring, compassionate volunteers to spend time with patients--reading, watching TV or movies, chatting, reminiscing, playing Bingo, making crafts or listening to music. Volunteers also brighten the day with cookies and cakes for special occasions and patients' birthdays.
Whatever your skills, you can make a difference to a patient, and are most appreciated by patients and their families. Our patients live in Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing facilities as well as their own homes, and our volunteers may choose the patients they wish to visit.
Think about the great combination of CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP and join us as we make a very sweet difference in our patients' lives :-)
Call for more information (614.414.0500). We invite you to join our team of exceptional volunteers!
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per month
- Phone calls - volunteers needed
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Excel tracking - patient visits
- Organized? Dependable?...
- Share an hour with a hospice...
- SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort Items...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR DOG - team up & visit...
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans