Social Worker/Case Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will be a retired or active experienced social worker. This candidate should also have a caring spirit in order to serve as a resource for people struggling to understand and cope with the debilitating symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
What you would do at the MS Center:
- Conduct intake of new clients. Provide orientation and evaluation.
- Research and communicate information on MS and disability related resources.
- Complete evaluations and assessments on new and existing clients.
- Assist in determining topics and recruiting speakers for the monthly educational luncheons.
- Social Worker, MSW, LCSW or MSW intern preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Necessary to work onsite at the MS Center at least 6 hours weekly.
- Experience working with people with physical disabilities would be a plus.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Case Work / Management
- Data Entry
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours weekly
- MSW or LCSW (intern okay)