Social Worker/Case Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will be a retired or active experienced MSW or LCSW with knowledge of neurological disorders. This candidate should also have a caring spirit in order to serve as a resource for people struggling to understand and cope with the debilitating symptoms of MS.
What you would do at the MS Center:
- Meet with new clients to orientate them on the MS Center's services and other resources available for people with MS.
- Supervise one or two student interns- 1 hr weekly
- Assist in determining topics and recruiting speakers for the monthly educational luncheons.
- Organize webinar presentations on topics of special interest to people with MS.
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker or MSW, preferabley with experience working with patients with neurological disorders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good research skills for investigating current issues and developments in MS
- Must be able to work onsite at the MS Center at least 3 hours weekly.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2-3 hours weekly
- LCSW or MSW - 5 yrs experience