Marketing and PR
6 people are interested
Marketing and PR Coordinator
The ideal candidate for this position will have great writing skills, creativity, and experience in promoting charitable causes.
The Marketing and PR Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Developing press releases and feature stories for media
- Posting events to on-line media calendars, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Coordinating graphic design and printing projects
- Obtaining and scheduling media interviews and community speaking engagements for the Director or board members
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Media savvy with knowledge of local media outlets/contacts
- Out of the box thinking that will help raise awareness of the organization and get the attention of potential clients and supporters
- Experience working with graphic designers and printing companies
- Research skills
- Comfortable using current communication tools, apps, and social media
About Multiple Sclerosis Center of Southwest Florida
3372 Woods Edge Circle #103, Bonita Springs, FL 34134, US
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those affected by multiple sclerosis in Southwest Florida.
The MS Center provides access to therapeutic and wellness services that help relieve MS related symptoms. Registered clients can receive services through our contracted providers located in Southwest Florida. We provide services that are not typically covered by insurance such as acupuncture, massage therapy, Yoga, and art classes. We also provide mental health counseling, for clients and their families. The MS Center covers the cost of the services, requiring only a small co-pay from the client.
The MS Center also provides a welcoming space for people with MS to meet with support groups or to participate in activities such as art classes or educational luncheons.
We'll work with your schedule.
3372 Woods Edge Circle #103Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 4 hours per week- may work most hours remotely