DONATE TO THIS
54 people are interested
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy. This is a 12-week, part-time, unpaid internship. The selected candidate will be able to work from home and pick their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines. Articles submitted will appear on BORGEN Magazine or The Borgen Project Blog.
- Write one article per week.
- Research topics.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
- Assist with fundraising. Create a personal fundraising campaign and meet targets.
- Attend national conference call and/or training every Monday at 4 - 5:30 PM PST.
Strong research and writing skills. Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines with very little supervision. Experience writing SEO friendly content is helpful, but not required.
We'll work with your schedule.
620 W Lexington StBaltimore, MD 21201
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- 12 weeks