DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
You don’t need to be a lobbyist to help influence foreign policy. As a Regional Director, you’ll serve as a Borgen Project Ambassador in your city - mobilizing your friends, family and colleagues to contact Congress in support of key poverty reduction legislation. This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
- Meet with local congressional leaders and lobby for legislation that improves living conditions for the world’s poor.
- Mobilize people in your community to contact their congressional leaders to support poverty reduction legislation.
- Manage and implement fundraising campaigns.
- Build a network of people engaged in the cause.
- Serve as The Borgen Project’s ambassador in your city.
- Basic understanding of U.S. Politics and international development.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to demonstrate frequent independent judgment with decisiveness.
- Excellent overall communication skills: oral, written, presentation.
We'll work with your schedule.
9201 University City BlvdCharlotte, NC 28223
- Public Speaking
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 6 months, 4-6 hours/week