DONATE TO THIS
18 people are interested
The Borgen Project is an innovative, national campaign that works with U.S. leaders to improve their response to the global poverty crisis.
The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings.
- Update job postings (80% of internship).
- Inform groups and classes of openings.
- Take on various tasks as needed.
- Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 16-hours per week for 12-weeks. Must meet weekly deadlines and be available Monday evenings 5-6PM PST for meetings and national conference calls.
We'll work with your schedule.
307 N University BlvdMobile, AL 36608
- Orientation or Training
- 12 weeks, 12 hours/week