Financial Stability Intake Volunteer - Austin
11 people are interested
Catholic Charities is seeking volunteers to aid in the day to day intake of clients and distribution of resources.
- Listening to agency voicemail and recording messages
- Return client calls
- Review and triage crisis intake to determine client needs
- Assess needs and provide resource references as needed
- Refer to case management for final intake
- Compassionate and good listener
3 volunteers needed for coverage Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday afternoons between 1pm and 5pm. Flexible hours available. Biligual English/Spanish desired but not required. Ethics & Integrity in Ministry (EIM) training from Diocese of Austin required.
We'll work with your schedule.
1625 Rutherford LaneAustin, TX 78754
- Case Work / Management
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 4 days per week / 2 to 12 hours per week
- Training provided. Compassionate and good listener