14 people are interested
For nearly 50 years, MHMR Tarrant has improved the lives of people with health care needs, such as substance use, psychiatric disorders, and intellectual delays and disabilities. Using innovative approaches, MHMR partners with individuals and families, and collaborates with other community organizations to provide services and a hopeful future.
MHMR Tarrant is seeking a Marketing/Communications volunteer to work under the Director of Communications. As a Marketing/Communications volunteer, you will help:
- Write and design twice monthly employee newsletter
- Create editorial calendar for newsletters and social media
- Contribute/schedule twice weekly social media posts
- Design and update marketing templates
- Update brochures and one-pager
- Support development/fundraising efforts
We offer flexible hours to meet the needs of your schedule. Our office is filled with a team oriented staff that would love to have someone who is enthusiastic and ready help out some amazing people.
Time Commitment: TBD
We'll work with your schedule.
3800 Hulen St.Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
- Graphic Design / Print
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training