St. John Owasso is looking for volunteers to help in the Radiology Department. Volunteers should be outgoing and friendly people. Volunteers escort patients and guests from the Radiology Waiting Room to the Procedure Rooms and help support with other duties. Volunteers may push wheelchairs with training provided by us.
St. John Owasso is a very friendly environment and welcomes college students who want to learn about the medical field and anyone who wants to meet people and be helpful.
Currently we have openings on Thursday afternoons from 1pm to 5pm.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others, please contact us.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers serve 3 hour shifts once per week.
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop