St. John Owasso is looking for volunteers to help in the Radiology Department. Volunteers should be outgoing and friendly people. Volunteers escort patients and guests from the Radiology Waiting Room to the Procedure Rooms and help support with other duties. Volunteers may push wheelchairs with training provided by us.
St. John Owasso is a very friendly environment and welcomes college students who want to learn about the medical field and anyone who wants to meet people and be helpful.
Currently we have openings in the Mammography Department in the evenings from 4pm to 7pm, Tuesday and Thursday.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others, please contact us.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers serve 3 hour shifts once per week.
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Diabetes Center Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Med-Surg Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Way Finding Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Volunteer Beautician
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop