This is a new opportunity for volunteers at St. John Sapulpa. We are looking for friendly faces to greet people coming into the West Entrance of St. John Sapulpa and to direct patients and guests to their destinations. Volunteers may use and push wheelchairs to escort our guests with some training provided by us.
These volunteers may also choose to participate in the Extra Eyes program of rounding with patients and taking time to visit with them if they are alone. The Extra Eyes volunteers assist nursing and our patients.
Currently we have openings on Wednesday and Friday mornings from 8-12. You will be in the company of the St. John Sapulpa staff and volunteers, and you will leave with a warm heart, knowing that you have helped someone else.
If you are a Tulsa Achieves Student, service hours have to be served in Tulsa County. Sapulpa is located in Creek County.
Please contact us if you are interested in serving in this opportunity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours once per week
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk & Extra...
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop