This is a new opportunity for volunteers at St. John Sapulpa. We are looking for friendly faces to greet people coming into the West Entrance of St. John Sapulpa and to direct patients and guests to their destinations. Volunteers may use and push wheelchairs to escort our guests with some training that is provided by us.
Currently we have openings on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 8 AM - 12 Noon. You will be in the company of the St. John Sapulpa staff and volunteers, and you will leave with a warm heart, knowing that you have helped someone else.
Please contact us if you are interested in serving in this opportunity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours once per week
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Diabetes Center Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Med-Surg Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Way Finding Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Volunteer Beautician
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop