We are looking for friendly faces to greet people entering the North and the West Entrances of St. John Sapulpa and to direct patients and guests to their destinations. Volunteers are trained to safely use and push wheelchairs if patients and guests need assistance.
Currently we have openings on week days from 8 am until 4 pm Monday through Friday. You will be in the company of St. John Sapulpa staff and volunteers, and you will leave with a warm heart, knowing that you have helped someone else.
If you are a Tulsa Achieves Student, service hours have to be served in Tulsa County. Sapulpa is located in Creek County.
Please contact us if you are interested in serving in this opportunity.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours once per week
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Flower Delivery Volunteer
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop