Museum Archivist Volunteer: We are looking for volunteers with exemplary research and people skills, who will be collecting information about and from young adults /adults (including former outreach program participants) who visited the Museum as children and were impacted by it and/or its program's. They will identify, interview and document examples of the Museum's impact in their lives. Seeking persons with good writing skills.
Weekday Shifts Only: Between 9 AM to 5 PM.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Become familiar with the history and mission of the museum, including the programs.
- Data Management Specialist...
- Event Assistants (various roles)...
- Museum Archivist Volunteer
- Early Childhood Connections...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Floor Guide Volunteer
- Museum Stories Reporter Volunteer
- Parking Team Volunteer for Touch...
- Birthday Party Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Master Gardener Volunteer