Help run the Museum at Cumberland Island National Seashore!
- Greeting international and local visitors
- Answering questions on Park Service facilities, natural and cultural resources, recreational opportunities, and local area attractions
- Maintaining the museum in a clean orderly manner
- Working closely with Museum Curator on projects May work on other projects as assigned.
Uniform shirt and name tag provided. Flexible hours. Hours of museum are 1pm-4pm
This is an on-going position with year round availability. Individuals and couples welcome.
Apply at: https://www.volunteer.gov/results.cfm?ID=14236
See more about the island at https://www.nps.gov/cuis/index.htm
See more about the Museum at https://www.nps.gov/cuis/planyourvisit/museum.htm
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- At least one day a month from 1pm-4pm (minimum)