Volunteers are needed to make weekly phone calls to patients. Volunteers will provide reminders to patients as well as a brief companionship call.
These calls should be made on the same day each week. Volunteers will make the calls from the Kindred Office, located in Jeffersonville, IN, so that a nurse is available to help the volunteer.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Usually 1 hour a week
- TB testing
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Veterans or Active Military...
- Students of Massage Therapy/...
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Memory Support