Objective 1: Advising in Food Security and livelihoods programs
* Undertake the formulation, development and planning of programme goals and objectives of Food Security and Livelihoods activities (small scale farming activities)
* Undertake the conceptualization, innovation planning and management of programs /projects as well as the transfer of knowledge and skills.
Objective 1: Advising in Business Development programming
* Advise the team in activities
* Advise in the program implementation modalities (targeting criteria, mobilization modalities, local partnerships, participant training curricula, monitoring systems, staff schedules, etc.) in coordination with Supervisor
* Ensure quality and integrity of implementation, administrative systems, and established deadlines. Identify and respond to related staff capacity building priorities.
* Develop regular project monitoring that includes participatory methods, program, progress toward achieving targets, ability to measure stated indicators, program adherence to methodology, budget expenditure, etc.
* Evaluate the relevance and appropriateness of current and future programming in relation to the business development activities.
* Contribute to the preparation internal and external reports for the NGO and donors, including expenditure plans and SitReps.
Objective 2: Advising in implementation, monitoring and evaluation
* Monitor the timely, correct and contractually appropriate implementation of proposed business development activities
* Monitor the project Procurement Planning, and financial forecasting regarding business development programming.
* Regular monitoring and impact assessment of business development activities and incorporate lessons learned to existing programs on a timely basis
* Contribute to developing concept papers and proposals for prospective donors.
* Participate in updates of the strategy, in addition to the larger country strategy to which it contributes.
Objective 3: Representation
* Represent externally and collaborate/coordinate with government authorities, NGOs and donors
* Make sure that all the relevant stakeholders have enough information about the organizations background, program, objectives, working areas, duration of programs and activities in the field.
- Administrative Support
- Business Analysis
- Retail / Sales
- Business Planning
- Product Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Online Fundraising Manager
- Fundraising Officer
- eco-tourism and community...
- Creative Writer
- Online Creative Writer
- Food Security and Livelihoods...
- English Teacher in Cameroon
- ONLINE CAMPAIGNER
- Online Social Media Marketing...
- Fundraising Manager
- Online Business Development...
- Nature Walk Cordinator
- Fundraising Officer