Office Volunteer for Hospice
Grace Hospice is seeking office volunteers to assist our staff in our Grand Rapids office.
Office volunteers provide support to our office staff by emailing documents, maintaining client charts, answering phones, faxing, data entry and general office duties.
Here at Grace Hospice we understand and value what the volunteer brings to the team.
Grace is a supporting, fun, caring organization dedicated to providing the best possible care to our patients and their families. We need you to help us do that!
If you would like more information on this opportunity, call Julie at Grace Hospice today and start making a difference!
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Sitting with Hospice Patient