Peace, Quality, Comfort, Care, and Choice is what Grace Hospice is all about.
We believe in treating each patient as our own treasured loved one, providing comfort care which includes our dedicated professional staff of Physician, RN's, CENA's, Spiritual Care Coordinators, Chaplins, and Volunteers.
We understand the value and impact volunteers provide by bringing a supporting spirit, friendly companionship, listening with a caring heart, and walking along the journey with a dedication that provides the patient and their family with a comfort beyond measure.
If you have just a few hours each week to change the life of another as well as your own, call Julie at Grace Hospice today!
Training is provided!
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Bereavement Support
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Hospice companion
- Companionship for Hospice Patient