Do you have office skills and a few hours each week to give to help our office staff at Grace Hospice run smoothly?
Do you wish to get office skills from a friendly, dedicated staff willing to help others?
Grace Hospice is in need of volunteers to assist in our Grand Rapids office with filing, emailing, faxing, answering phones, organizing and maintaining patient charts, and assisting in other general office duties.
This is a flexible positon, with training included.
For more information regarding this great opportunity, call Julie at Grace today!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...