- The Treasurer serves as a Chair the Finance Committee that prepares a yearly budget for review by the Executive Board before presenting it to the membership at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Manages, with the Finance Committee and Executive Director, the Board’s review of, and action related to, the Board’s financial responsibilities.
- Keeps and maintains, or cause to be kept and maintained, full and accurate books and records of accounts of properties and transactions, including accounts of its assets, liabilities, receipts, disbursements, gains, losses, capital and other matters customarily including in financial statements.
- Works with the Financial Committee to ensure that appropriate financial reports are made available to the Board on a timely basis.
- Works with the Finance Committee and the Executive Director to develop Fiscal Policies for recommendation to the Board to ensure the financial integrity and sustainability of the organization.
- Oversee the development and observation of the corporation’s financial policies;
- And has such other powers and perform such other duties as may be prescribed to him or her by the Board.
The Board will meet twelve times a year in Hammonton, NJ and the meetings take place after working hours, on the second Monday of every month.
If you feel that you could assist in the very important role on the Hammonton Arts Center, then please send a resume and a cover letter to the organization's Executive Board President , Annette Rinker at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, telephone (609) 567-5360. More information about this opportunity is available upon request.
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Attend all board meetings
- Personal commitment to devote the time necessary to perform the responsibilities of Treasurer.