We need volunteers to care for our kitties on display at PetSmart in Orange.
- 1 hour a day - either AM [9-12] or PM [4-8]
- Commit to only 1 day a week (or more if available).
- Training and supplies are provided.
- Small groups of friends (up to 3) are welcome to sign up for the same shift.
Duties include: wiping down condos, replace bedding, scooping litter boxes, providing fresh food and water, sweeping up and giving the kitties love and attention.
NOTE: The AM/PM slot assignments can fill up quickly but we would love to add you to our backup list to help cover when a crew member goes on vacation!
Fill out our Volunteer Application online at: http://meoowzresq.org/volunteer/volunteer-application/
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Usually less than 1 hour, one day a week.
- Be responsible, committed, able to work independently, communicate, & love kitties.