Are you a good listener? Do you enjoy interacting with people? We need 1-2 volunteers to collect success stories from members, staff, and other volunteers. This will involve listening, asking questions, gathering photos and stories, and finding out how the Y has impacted their lives! If this storyteller is good with visual media and video, we also hope to utilize this volunteer to attend community volunteer projects planned by our new Togetherhood committee to film activities and put together a compelling, interesting video each quarter that highlights these projects.
Some experience working with digital media is ideal but not required. Volunteers may have to complete a very short training session prior to start date. If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, PLEASE VISIT WWW.YMCATVIDAHO.ORG TO COMPLETE THE VOLUNTEER APPLICATION.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Video Production
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 hrs once or twice a month
- Possibly Listen First Training
- YMCA Barber To Boise
- Birthday Bag Assembly- West Branch
- Canyon County Classic Kids Run
- Towel Folding Volunteer- West...
- To miss out would be a big...
- Welcome Center Staff-West Branch
- Climbing Wall Volunteer-West...
- Harrison Classic Kids Run
- Youth Activity Center...
- Kids Night Out Volunteer- West...
- Health & Well-being Floor...
- Storyteller--Caldwell Branch
- Administrative Ambassador--New...
- Administrative Support
- Downtown YMCA Halloween Carnival
- Evening Housekeeping...
- Family Night Volunteer- West...
- Make a Splash Locker Room...
- Porter Volunteer- West Branch