The primary responsibility of this position is to expand and mobilize NARAL's support base through door-to-door fundraising, membership recruitment, and identifying activists.Key Duties
- Communicating NARAL Pro-Choice Washington's mission to the public through door-to-door canvassing.
- Mobilizing people to take action for reproductive freedom by becoming NARAL members.
- Soliciting donations from individuals.
- Participating in NARAL programmatic and fundraising events as needed.
- Communicating feedback and insights from the field to program staff to help shape strategy.
- Strong commitment to the fundamental right to choose safe and legal abortion as part of a full range of reproductive health care choices.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, volunteers, and members of the general public.
Physical demands for this position include frequent standing, sitting, and walking. May require operating a copy machine, computer, or other standard office equipment. Requires the ability to read and write in basic English. This position requires the ability to walk long distances outdoors in all types of weather, in urban and suburban areas.
You must be 100% comfortable working for an organization that supports abortion as part of reproductive healthcare.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be able to work evenings