Pridelines, Miami's LGBTQ Community Center, is in need of volunteers for center operations! Tasks include:
- Front desk management
- Center maintenance and improvement
- Food preparation
- Group facilitation
- and more...
All skills and trades are welcome. College students are welcome to apply under programs that will earn them service-learning credits; programs include management, non-profit work, humanities, social sciences, and health care. Contact us if you have any questions about your program.
Background checks may be required with certain programs. Email Eric@pridelines.org for additional information.
- Administrative Support
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Group Facilitation
- Data Entry
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours a week, more if wanted
- Motivation, a desire to help people, and the ability to work independently