- Formed in 1955, Beach Cities Health District is a public agency that provides health care services to the communities of Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach.
- The Center for Health and Fitness is committed to providing innovative programs and services that enhance overall wellness. The Center ensures quality programs in a supportive environment, highly educated and caring staff, and individual attention.
- The Clubhouse is a childcare service for children 3 months to 12 years. This service is provided for the members of the Center for Health and Healing and participants of wellness classes, lectures, and workshops.
- Ensure children experience a fun, educational, and safe environment by monitoring Clubhouse
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, sign children in and out of the Clubhouse
- Help provide supervision and care while engaging in arts and crafts, reading, games, etc. with the children
- Maintain Clubhouse cleanliness (disinfect toys, tables, etc. on a regular basis)
- Assist staff with any projects on an as-needed basis
- Must be 14 or older
- Experience with children (formal or informal)
- Friendly, positive, and excellent people and telephone skills
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Saturday 8am-noon
- TB & Drug test