- Experience working with children.
- Shows initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work without a lot of supervision.
- Likes children and enjoys engaging them in play and reading activities.
- Doesn’t get frazzled by chaos.
- Some Spanish helpful but not mandatory.
Volunteer Job Duties:
- Keeps children safe and happy while in the Children’s Room.
- Ends any dangerous or unbecoming behavior.
- Finds the child’s parent/guardian when necessary.
- Cleans up the room at the end of the shift.
- Child Development
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday 8:30am-11:30am; 2nd Thursday 3:30pm-6pm