Bread Pick Up and Drop off from Breadsmith to Senior Apartments
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1376 Hoyt Ave W.St. Paul, MN 55108
Do you have two Tuesdays a month to pick up the left over Bread from Breadsmith 1579 Grand Ave, St Paul, MN 55105 and to drop them off at Arbor Pointe Senior Apartments 635 Maryland Ave W, St Paul, MN 55117?
You would be responsible for getting the goods around 8pm on Tuesday evenings and then dropping them off on Wednesday mornings to an assigned resident. Who will then help with the dissemination of the goods.
Arbor Pointe is a low income senior housing facility that could really benefit from this type of service and foods. If you are a compassionate person who loves bakery and grandparents, maybe you'd like to volutneer with our program. Please email or call 651-642-1127.
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes to an hour every other week.
- Must have car, be friendly, and have a helpful spirit, committed to making sure goods are delivered.
- Volunteer Driver
- Friendly Encouraging Visitor for...
- Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
- Creator of Digital Newsletter...
- Bread Pick Up and Drop off from...
- Organizing and Friendship
- Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
- Skilled Office Support, Writing...
- Grocery Shopping with Elder
- Visiting a Senior
- CPR and First Aid Trainer...
- Help a Senior learn to navigate...
- Hair Care or Aromatherapy for...
- Senior Friend and Caregiver...