27 people are interested
Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care is looking for dedicated and compassionate Vigil Volunteers to be with patients and families during the dying process. A Vigil Volunteer is a supportive presence, compassionate listener, bringer of rituals, still and quiet. They are an invited guest into a most sacred and personal transition. Volunteers are understanding that this transition is physical and spiritual and that each transition is unique. Vigil Volunteers go to patients when the time of death is near. Their primary concern is the comfort of the patient.
Vigil Volunteers are a highly valued and vital part of our team. Embrace your compassionate self and help enrich the life and death of others. Training is required and ongoing support and education opportunities are provided to help ensure you feel equipped to help our patients in their time of need.
About Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care of Colorado
9191 Sheridan Blvd., Suite 103, Westminster, CO 80031, US
Honoring Life ~ Offering Hope
Our Vision is to:
* recognize that individuals and families are the true experts in their own care;
* support our staff so they can put our patients and families first;
* find creative solutions which add quality to life;
* strive for excellence beyond accepted standards;
* increase the community's awareness of hospice as part of the continuum of care.
We'll work with your schedule.
Denver Metro AreaWestminster, CO 80031
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As needed