If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a Grace Hospice volunteer may be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for volunteers to share their talents for 1-2 hours per week to support a patient and their family members. This truly rewarding opportunity will make a difference in your community, and you will feel good knowing you participated. No experience is required, just your willingness to offer friendship during the final stages of someone's life. You will work alongside our caring team of professionals that meet not only physical needs, but emotional and spiritual as well. If you have a desire to make a difference, please contact us.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Crisis Counseling
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support
- Relationship Building at End of...