Bronx PROS Possibilities is a health rehabilitation program providing adolescents and adults who are mentally disabled (18+) with rehabilitative readiness assessment, goal setting, functional and resource assessment skills, and resource development.
As a Clerical Assistant, you will help with a variety of projects. Volunteer duties include preparing large mailings, data entry, photocopying, faxing, using email, filing, and other tasks as needed. Computer skills are helpful, but not always required.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...