Your smile and compassion for others can be peace and comfort for someone going through life's transition. Grace Hospice offers a rewarding opportunity for you to serve your community in a needed position that requires only 1-2 hours per week. Volunteers share their time and talent alongside our dedicated team of professionals. Our hospice program strives to go beyond the physical needs of the patient. Grace Hospice ensures that our patients will spend their final days of their journey in comfort and dignity. So if you have a true desire to make a difference in someone's life, this is a great opportunity that requires minimal effort other than your humanity and encouragement.
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- Relationship Building at End of...
- Meaningful Activities with...
- Spending Time with Hospice...
- Companionship for Hospice Patient
- Activities with Hospice Patients
- Doing Something that Matters