The Jewish Board's Harlem Community Residence provides transitional living studio apartments and mental health services for adults with mental illness.As a Team Activity Leader at our Harlem Community Residence, you can share your passions, hobbies with our residence. We are currently looking for someone to lead a writing group, a music group, and a board games group. Other ideas include a cooking group in which residents can learn about healthy foods and try out new recipes, or a current events group in which everyone gathers with a coffee and a newspaper and talks about what is happening around the world.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible, preferably weekday afternoons+weekends.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...