The Child Development Center offers an outpatient clinic, a therapeutic nursery school, early childhood consultation to community based settings, and a special education itinerant teacher program for children ages 2-6 with a range of developmental, neurological and/or emotional and behavioral problems.
As a teacher assistant, you will work in the CDC Preschool. This is a hands-on opportunity to engage with the preschool students and gain experience teaching in a therapeutic nursery.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Anytime on weekdays between 8:15 AM and 1:45 PM.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...