Volunteers receive training, support, and inspiration to become skilled advocates. In time, volunteers learn to effectively advise policy makers, guiding them towards decisions that improve access to education, health, and economic opportunity.
With every hour of their time, volunteers multiply their impact through the enormous power of advocacy - whether it’s helping change policy to support millions of families putting food on the table or helping raise billions of dollars for the world’s most vulnerable children.
Backed by the in-depth research and legislative expertise of staff, RESULTS advocates realize the incredible power they possess to use their voices to change the world.
RESULTS Educational Fund, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization:
- Performs cutting-edge research and oversight.
- Educates and mobilizes the public, policy makers, and the media.
- Supports powerful citizenship by training volunteers in public speaking, generating media, and educating their communities and elected officials on issues of poverty.
RESULTS, Inc., a nonprofit, grassroots advocacy 501(c)(4) organization:
- Pushes for specific policies and legislation to address poverty.
- Empowers people to become powerful voices for the end of poverty through grassroots advocacy.
- Critical Thinking
- Organization Design
- Relationship Building
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per month (more if desired)
- Interest in and commitment to social justice