Responsibilities: As a video editor and multimedia management intern, you will be responsible for editing and organizing photos and raw video footage. One major project that you will be working on is editing several hours of footage from a staff retreat in Guatemala and Belize, during which we had meetings and visited several project sites. Most of the footage will be in Spanish, so in order to edit (and occasionally transcribe) the content of the video, you will need to be highly proficient in both English and Spanish. Another large project is the organization and potential editing of several photos we have stored in our database. These photos are taken of our work in Central America and Mexico, and will be used to communicate what EcoLogic does to our supporters and allies, as well as be used in fundraising campaigns. This intern will help us utilize photos and create videos that speak to our audience and compel interest in our work.
● Experience in video editing with Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Final Cut, or similar videoediting applications
● Some experience with Adobe Photoshop (and InDesign experience preferred)
● Spanish language proficiency
● Interest in communications / marketing
● Ability to work independently and creatively on projects, from concept through completion
● Interest in EcoLogic’s area of work
To Apply: To apply for an internship, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the internship title in the subject header.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment