Responsibilities: As Fundraising and Event Planning Volunteer/Intern, you will be responsible for several tasks supporting primarily our Individual Fundraising activities. EcoLogic has one major fundraising event in October of each year, which you will help plan. This includes researching and communicating with potential venues, caterers, speakers, and guests. This event has a seated dinner and an auction, so you also will help us solicit items to be auctioned off and sponsorships of the dinner. EcoLogic does several mailings each year of newsletters, appeals, and event invitations. You will assist with the mailings and some online communications with our donors via email and social media. You also will help with some administrative support such as updating and correcting database records and gathering the correct documents for state fundraising registration renewals. Other fundraising responsibilities may include tracking donations and income from each appeal, assessing/analyzing results compared to previous appeals, and other administrative support as needed.
● Interest and some background in eventplanning
● Interest and some background in fundraising and/or marketing
● Good organization skills
● Ability to work independently and creatively on projects, from concept through completion
● Experience with Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising database preferred, but not required
● Good social media/web content management skills (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) preferred, but not required
To Apply: To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject header.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment