WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2675 Brookview Drive EastMaplewood, MN 55119
Living Well Disability Services supports people with intellectual and developmental disaiblities to live as independently as possible in their communities....and we need your help.
The duties of this volunteer position would include organizing people’s rooms (closet & drawers) by following an organization protocol already constructed. It would be best for this to be done during the day, when the individuals are not at home, but I can be flexible if that time does not work.
For more information on services provided by Living Well, please visit our website at livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth