Reading/Writing Volunteer Tutor
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3801 West Broadway AveRobbinsdale, MN 55422
The ability to read and write can open up so many doors for people. For two individuals supported by Living Well who have intellectual and developmental disabilities, it is a dream to learn these skills. If you are able to help you would be creating a whole new world of opportunities for them. Time can be flexible according to our schedule in the evening and on weekends.
For more information on services provided by Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at livingwell.org.
- Adult Education
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
- Special Needs
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth