Founded in 2002, Heart4kids is a 501 C charitable organization that helps youth to prevent, poverty, and apathy and build lives that match their dreams. From 2002-15, we served over 500 children and youth with our community outreach program.
Heart4kids seeks a public relations/marketing/social media professional with a passion for positive youth development to direct the agency marketing strategy and implement its marketing plan. The PR/marketing manager will work closely with the executive director and agency board members. The successful candidate will possess the listed qualifications and fulfill these responsibilities:
Create events/small briefing sessions that build awareness among various sectors (i.e., corporate donors, potential board members, and community in general).
Coordinate efforts of Executive Director and Board to develop and execute fundraising event(s) (e.g., a 5K Walk/Run targeted for fall 2016-spring 2017).
Develop overall marketing campaign to promote agency visibility through a cohesive plan that includes but is not limited to the following:
- Generate advertising and marketing campaigns (from conception to implementation).
- Monitor and maintain social media profiles/calendar (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Write website content (with responsibility to edit or oversee copy to maximize
- Manage public relations and expand media contacts using multiple platforms.
- Launch and manage effective Crowd Funding Campaigns
Evaluate effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
Excellent oral and written communication.
Highly developed teamwork skills.
Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, with attention to detail.
Advanced computer literacy including expertise in Microsoft Office suite (and Adobe Contribute or similar).
A Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in marketing/communications or a related field, preferred;
plus 3-5 years of professional experience in public relations and marketing required.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Video Production
- Content Management Systems
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hrs per week