Habitat for Humanity ReStore Volunteer
16 people are interested
Store volunteers needed in our Clearwater ReStore for a few hours a week Mondays through Saturdays. We are looking for semi-regular volunteers, those that can assist once or twice a week for a few hours.
In our ReStores we sell items for the home that have been donated such as tile, sinks, doors and much more.
Below are some general duties and responsibilities of our ReStore Store Volunteer:
- Be an Ambassador for Habitat & the ReStore’s mission by supporting our efforts to maintain extraordinary relationships with all donors/customers/volunteers.
- Assist ReStore Donation Supervisor and Staff with the processing and merchandising of donations of building materials, furniture, appliances and household furnishings in an enthusiastic, safe and professional manner.
- Load customer purchases and assist donors with unloading donations.
- Assist ReStore team in maintaining a clean, safe and orderly store.
- Willingness to learn new responsibilities and participate in any additional tasks that arise in the ReStore.
We'll work with your schedule.
13355 49th St NClearwater, FL 33762
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 1 day a week for 4-8 hours
- lifting up to 50+ lbs, professionalism, teamwork, able to use material handling equipment