Habitat ReStore relies on our donations of gently used furniture, building supplies, and many other treasures. In order to be responsive to these donors, we request an afternoon volunteer or two who can come in from 4 pm-6 pm during the week, to answer the office phones, schedule pickups, and forward any other questions that callers may have. The ReStore supports the administrative costs of Asheville Area Habitat for Humanity, as well as keeps 1,625 tons out of the landfill, and we could not do this without our volunteers.
Please come join us, one day a week or more!
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least one two hour shift a week, more available
- ReStore Donation Dock Assistant
- "Deconstruct" to support...
- Habitat ReStore Volunteer
- ReStore Afternoon Phone Assistant
- Christmas Tree elves and...
- ReStore Merchandise Handler
- Restore Saturday Volunteer...
- ReStore Register Operator
- ReStore Building Supply Assistant
- Help build energy efficient,...
- Support affordable housing by...
- Help Asheville Habitat do more -...
- ReStore Testing & Repair...
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore...