Spring will be here before we know it. Get your name on the list to help your neighbor!
As our clients get older, certain tasks become difficult for our clients to do. One of them is mowing their lawns. It brings our clients such joy to be able to look out their windows and see freshly, beautiful cut grass. Many of our clients don't have friends or family who can consistently assist them with yard care and if there is a friend or family member who can help, they are generally so busy with organizing health care and paperwork that yard care falls to the wayside.
Volunteer Services, a program of Catholic Community Services, assists low-income elders and persons living with disabilities. Volunteers can provide assistance with light housecleaning, transportation, grocery shopping, home repair and yard care. With a little help from volunteers, clients can continue to live independently in their homes.
Due to the vulnerable population we serve, volunteers must complete an application form, pass a Washington State Patrol check and attend an orientation.
For more information about this opportunity or others, Please select the "I Want to Help" button. An email will be sent to you with additional information regarding our program and the application forms. For more information call 206.328.5787 or email BelinaV@ccsww.org.
- People Skills
- Interior / Exterior Decorating
- Environmental Science
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer can decide between 2-8 hours/month
- photo ID/driver's license, proof of auto insurance
- Shoreline: On-Call Volunteer
- Help Seniors Get Around
- Central District: Help Us With...
- Want your group to make a big...
- Are you interested in a career...
- Return a favor for a veteran
- Give 2 hours a month and change...
- You are special; here's a chance...
- Seattle: On-Call Volunteers...
- Mow-a-thon in North Seattle
- Your driving skills are in great...
- Be A Companion!
- Do you live in or near Kirkland?...
- Show off your driving skills!
- Redmond: Senior needs assistance...
- Companion Needed To Help A Woman...
- Veterans Driving Veterans
- Your group will make a difference
- Habla Espanol?
- Is Farsi a language you speak?