PeopleFund is a community development financial institution that promotes lasting economic opportunity and stability for low income people. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, PeopleFund’s mission is to create economic opportunity by helping people build healthy small businesses. We create jobs. We teach, train, and mentor our clients to help create financial security and independence. We provide loans and education to those who are left out of the financial mainstream.
We are looking for experienced individuals from all industries to provide general guidance/mentorship for small businesses in a variety of areas. If you have industry-experience in any of the areas listed below and think that you would be a good fit to mentor our clients, please express interest, and our Education and Training Specialist will get back with you.
- Finance: Assistance with tax, record keeping, QuickBooks, accounting, budgeting, and creating financial statements.
- Marketing and Branding: Assistance with marketing, branding, graphic design, web design, social media, and advertising.
- Operations: Assistance with Microsoft office, inventory, vendor management, and legal services.
- Non-profit: Assistance with fundraising, reporting, grant writing, community outreach, and volunteer management.
- Start-up and growth: Assistance with business consulting, general business mentorship and coaching, business planning, projections, and expansion.
Please visit our website at www.PeopleFund.org for further information.
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment