Ethos' dedicated and passionate Ombudsman volunteers visit each nursing facility and rest home in the City of Boston on a regular basis and meet with residents and their families. Ombudsmen advocate for quality of life issues such as timely response by nursing facility staff to requests for assistance, facility cleanliness and meals.
Become an Ombudsman!
- Visit nursing facilities in Boston to meet with residents
- Interact with residents and their families
- Advocate for elder concerns
- Report unresolved issues
**Upcoming Trainings-October 22nd & November 5th!!
Are you interested in making a difference in the life of a senior? Please contact Volunteer Services Program Coordinator Tierra Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone # 617-522-6700 Ext 540.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours/week
- 3 Full Day Training Provided by the State
- Grocery Shop with a Senior!
- Home Care Office Assistant!
- Do you speak Cantonese? Relieve...
- Volunteer at Cafe Pride!
- Volunteer Services Intern at...
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Do you speak Spanish? An Elder...
- Vulnerable seniors need your help!
- Visit a Senior in West Roxbury!
- Senior Companions Needed!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Visit a Senior in Hyde Park!
- Shop with a Senior!
- Male Friendly Visitors Needed!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Escort Seniors to Medical...
- Do you speak Arabic? Elders Need...
- PCA Office Volunteer