We are currentlly seeking someone with experience with retail to assist in our Take 2 Consignment store in Webster, MA. Job tasks would consist of:
* Assisting store manager and staff to keep store/product organized.
* Process donations.
* Hang clothing, place products on shelves.
* Remove expired items from shelves and racks.
* Basic cleaning, watering plants and maintaining plant displays.
* Development of floor displays as needed.
* Interaction with intellectually/developmentally disabled adults who are in store to job train.
Hours are flexible Monday through Saturday to fit the needs of volunteer. You can help us to make a difference!
Take 2 Consignment is owned and operated by Life-Skills, Inc. They provide meaningful employment to adults with intellectual, physical and emotional disabilities served by Life-Skills, Inc. Our stores give our individuals an opportunity to work with the public, earn a paycheck, and build social and vocational skills - all of which aid them in becoming productive, independent adults!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Cori check