3 people are interested
The purpose of IHSF (In Her Shoes Foundation) is to bring women of all ages and backgrounds together; to inspire, connect, educate and support the development and maintenance of a positive and healthy lifestyle. Through four main concepts - inspire, connect, educate, and support - women of In Her Shoes Foundation seek to provide a safe and collaborative environment for all women.
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Responsibilities may include any of the following:
*Further ISHS fundraising efforts
-Create, advice, and adjust Marketing presentations and strategies with marketing team
-Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports
-Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results
-Scheduling tasks and coordinating with team members to reach marketing goals
-Create proposals to encourage donations/partnerships with businesses and individuals
-Cultivate and maintain good relationships with donors
*Help plan, coordinate, and facilitate fundraising events
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
-Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
-Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
-Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
-Coordinate with PR to promote and publicize event
-Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any problems on the event day
-Conduct pre- and post - event evaluations and report on outcomes
*Develop and implement merchandise strategies
- Preparing marketing strategy and business plans
- Planning budgets and sales forecasts
- Managing stock including control stock levels, physical stock management, quarterly stocktaking, and inventory logs
- Analyzing bestselling products
- Monitoring and developing marketing solution for slow moving inventories
- Gathering and analyzing data on trends and customers reactions to products
- Meeting with suppliers, negotiating cost, sales price, ordering stock, making on time delivery, and maintaining sales log complete and accurate
- Secure the best products at the lowest price to the organization
- Using computer software and spreadsheets or graphs for sales report and stock report
*Support IHSF by taking initiative as time allows to help with various IHSF endeavors and interests including:
-attending/helping facilitate events and programs
-increase awareness of IHSF in person, via social media, etc.
Good communication skills are needed to speak with customers on a regular basis. Ability to devise plans of action and asses those plans on a regular basis. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills are necessary, and fundraising experience preferred.
In Her Shoes Foundation is run entirely by volunteers. If you have the passion to help women and want to use your skills to help the organization grow, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
We'll work with your schedule.
155 N Michigan Ave#9012Chicago, IL 60601
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 3-5 hours per week