The Emmanuel Advancement Center is looking for an administrative assistant. If you are bright, diligent, and exited about helping people in your community than this is an opportunity for you.
An Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have an interest in community outreach
- Have advance skills in Microsoft Office
- Be a team player, and have a willingness to learn
- Be able to perform basic administrative tasks
- Pay close attention to detail, and have proficient grammar skills
- Be able to produce quality work on a deadline
- Have great time management skills, and be self-motivated
Responsibilities Will Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Coordinate schedule's and make appointments
- Organize an maintain a file system
- Make necessary calls to outside vendors
- Provide support for all department coordinators
We offer school credit, if applicable.
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to contact provided.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment